Conflict Management Coaching
Most of us will likely encounter interpersonal conflict at some point in our daily interactions at work, and how we deal with it will determine the resilience of our relationships and ultimately the quality of our lives. Avoiding conflict damages personal connections at work and at home. Mismanaging conflict affects decision making negatively. Unskillful conflict management can even hold you back in your career and cause stress, alienation and depression.
There are positive responses to conflict and constructive communication skills for difficult situations.
- Gain new perspectives on old issues
- Unblock obstacles to peaceful relationships
- Use constructive communication skills
- Build effective work teams
- Have a difficult conversation without the confrontation
- Resolve negative behavior patterns
What is conflict management coaching all about?
Conflict management coaching is a fairly new way to resolve workplace conflicts. A conflict resolution professional such as Berry partners with the client in a one-on-one process that integrates coaching and conflict management principles for the purpose of gaining awareness of one’s conflict behavioral patterns and skills. With increased awareness and understanding, the client is then free to embrace a new perspective, rebuild damaged relationships and transform interpersonal conflicts into productive conversations. With new conflict skills, the client becomes a more constructive force in any type of disagreement.
Why choose conflict management coaching to resolve work conflict?
Conflict coaching suits any workplace environment because it is:
- Confidential. Conflict Management Coaching is respectful of the employee’s privacy.
- Simple and quick. The process often resolves issues in a matter of days or weeks.
- Constructive. The process helps re-build relationships and re-establish trust.
- Flexible. Conflict Management Coaching can take place in person, over the phone or online.
How can Crowning Communications help you?
Because she takes the time to listen to your concerns, Berry helps you identify and evaluate unforeseen opportunities and strategies for the resolution of your workplace conflict. She assists her clients in opening avenues of communication with all parties to the conflict. If beneficial, the one-on-one coaching process may result in a facilitated dialogue, a safe forum where parties can share their concerns and differing perspectives and work together on possible solutions that are agreeable to all involved.
Berry uses a combination of the Cinergy® Model, a dynamic, unique and evidence-based model for conflict management coaching, developed by Cinnie Noble as well as NLP techniques and other conflict management tools.